Agnico Eagle Finland Oy, a subsidiary of Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, operates a gold mine in the Kittilä area and carries out mineral prospecting in the Nordic countries. The Kittilä mine is the largest primary gold producer in Europe and employs around 500 people, offering them new roles and challenges, along with unique assignments in exploration, development, and operation. We boast some of the industry’s most skilled teams of professionals, and we recognize that our people are the key to our success.
We are looking for a
to work with us on the Agnico Eagle Kittilä Mine finance team. This is a permanent position at the mine site in Kiistala, Kittilä. As a senior accountant, the successful applicant will work with general-ledger operations, account reconciliation, allocations, accruals, inventory, and group accounting. You would be responsible for fixed-asset management, from investment proposals to disposals, including quarterly fixed-asset reporting.
As senior accountant, you would assist with internal and external auditing, participate in month end and quarter-end processes, and produce end-of-month closing reports. You would assure of quality accounting, appropriate external reporting, and compliance with IFRS and FAS principles. In addition to accounting, you would maintain the production statistics database. The holder of this position reports to the mine controller.
– A challenging position with large-scale industrial operations in a growing business
– An excellent opportunity for professional development in an international work environment
– The opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading gold-mining companies
– Accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail
– Good skills in teamwork
– Ability to work with tight deadlines in a changing environment
– Familiarity with accounting principles and processes
– A BS/MS degree in accounting, finance, or another relevant field
– Experience in accounting and finance
For more information, please contact Anu Maijala, Kittilä Mine Controller, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or cell-phone number +358 40 352 1192.
Please email your application to email@example.com by February 23rd, 2020.
Rekrytoija: Agnico Eagle Finland
Toimipaikka: Kittilän kaivos
Ilmoitus jatetty: 7.2.2020
Haku päättyy: 23.2.2020 klo 23:59
Kategoria: Lapin lääni