Muon Solutions is a young and growth-seeking technology company offering geological and geophysical measurement services for exploration and mining industry. We are currently investing heavily on developing innovative geophysical instrumentation solutions both through representing our partners as well as developing own products. We have our own globally spearheading technology based on the utilization of cosmic ray radiation for mapping the density variations on soil and bedrock layers. We are currently located in Oulu and Pyhäjärvi. Join our multidisciplinary team of geosphere and technology enthusiasts!
We are looking for a technology oriented Product Manager to lead the development of our own geophysical instruments as well as to manage the technical marketing and sales of the instrument products provided of our partners in order to provide the best suited overall solutions to our customers in mining industry, geoscientific research and even underground construction.
Your tasks will include specifying the research and development work and supply chain solutions, be responsible for maintaining quality, best practices in project work as well as leading the “lessons learnt” processes.
– At least 5 years experience working with geophysical or other analytical instrumentation
– MSc or PhD in geophysics, physics or a suitable engineering degree
– Ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects
– Proven communication skills – both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff
– Good leadership skills, experience from leading project management teams is seen as a benefit
– Good skills in English language
– Experience from a multicultural work environment is seen as a benefit
– You will report to the managing director
An opportunity to develop management and business creation skills in a technology start-up company, which already has a solid business in providing geoscientific services to leading companies in mining industry. A youthful team, backed up with some of the most technically and managerially experiences resources in the industry.
Rekrytoija: Muon Solutions Oy
Ilmoitus jatetty: 6.6.2018
Haku päättyy: 15.6.2018 klo 23:59
Kategoria: Oulun lääni