07.06.2016 - 08.06.2016
Hilton Helsinki Strand Hotel
Optimizing Mine Operations Conferences offers the ideal opportunity for mining professionals to understand how to address crucial operational issues, manage optimization strategies and to enhance the productivity and efficiency of their mines across the entire mining value chain. Ensuring exposure to the thoughts of some of the most innovative minds within the industry attendance guarantees you will stay abreast with the most cutting-edge developments.
- Discover effective ways to improve your operations not only in extraction, production and processing but all along the value chain.
- Hear how key European mining companies such as Boliden, FQM Kevitsa Mining, Agnico Eagle organize their operations for optimization
- Gain insights into how to collect, monitor and manage data – learn how to manage your data to drive automation
- Keep abreast of technological advances in IT, OT and IoT and learn what is feasible when applying them to your operations
- Realise the real opportunities in cost (energy and operating) and time savings by implementing sustainable, effective and efficient programmes and processes
- Learn practical, useful tips that can be implemented immediately with workshops and masterclasses on working smarter from design to operations
- Key to improving optimisation is a company’s ability to embrace change and new ways of doing things – gain insights into effective change management techniques so that your company can truly benefit from your attendance